Sun’s Traces Gallery features ceramic work created by Paula Brown-Steedly who also creates stunning one-of-a-kind equine pieces.
“The work is grounded in life and is a personal response to the enduring tenacity of life.”
Sun’s Traces is located in the village of Barboursville, Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Virginia wine country. The gallery is also near the home of James Madison, “Montpelier” where steeplechase races are held annually the first weekend in November. Also nearby are the Barboursville Vineyards.
Phone Orders accepted and we will be happy to ship your purchase.
- Open Saturday 12p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Also by appointment.
- 2020 is a different year. Please note masks are essential-nitrite gloves provided
- Winter Break: January- March
- Please call for an Appointment: 434-973-3700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments and/or information.
COVID-19 Message: We have had to suspend our workshops and shows until further notice. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Please check back often for updates on hours of operation. Thank you.